Fancy Cook Lasagna Pan, extra-deep design lets you layer up lasagna to delicious new heights.
The porcelain enameled coating cast iron lasagna pan is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. Fancy Cook roasters feature wide shallow shapes to allow maximum exposure of the food to the heat source. The wide, shallow shape of these pieces exposes the maximum surface area of the food to the heat source, whether it be all around heat in the oven, under the broiler or even on the stovetop. It also comes equipped with matching side loop handles. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for roasting. In addition the hard and glossy porcelain enameled surface is chip resistant and easy to clean. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food.
- No seasoning required
- Safe on all cook tops and in the oven to 475 degrees F.
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance.
- The flat bottoms are enameled as the green exterior.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Interior: Enameled Beige
- Exterior: Enamel Coated Green
- Dimensions: L 16"x W 10 1/4"x H 2 3/4"